Multiple fully-funded CS Ph.D. positions are available in my group at Drexel University in the area of Computer Security and Privacy with an emphasis on the human factors. Some of the research focuses on e-crime, threat intelligence, underground economies, Internet fraud, and web security.
- Passionate in Computer Security & Privacy, self-motivated
- Strong programming skills in Java or Python
- Proficiency in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Degree in computer science, statistics, or a closely related field
- Research experience in machine learning and data mining
- Research experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis
If you are interested in the positions, please send me an email with your CV, transcripts, and prior publications (if available) with the subject “PhD Applicant: [your name].”